New Life II…Your Community on the Road to Recovery
How You can get involved
At New Life II, we ask the community to get in involved through community forums and family education sessions. We host special projects that enhance participation of recovery voices, and we have groups set up for different issues and topics that address our commonalities concerning recovery.
- NLll Volunteer peers are strengthened in early recovery by providing support and resources. NLll offers their volunteers orientation and training process as well as various volunteer positions
- NLll mandatory volunteer training teaches good communication skills, team building, and they work recovery and faith into the lives of the volunteer
- NLll volunteers come from all parts of life and bring with them many pathways to recovery and faith
Our Volunteer Mission
NLll Volunteer Ministry supports peer to peer recovery; organizing not only the recovery community, but the faith-based community as well.
Our Core Values
- NLll looks for ways for individuals to use their gifts and assist the community
- NLll looks to continue to identify, nurture, and develop leadership from within the recovery and faith-based communities
- NLll looks to ensure cultural diversity and bringing together recovery and faith-based communities
- NLll listens to our recovery and faith-based members and works hard to implement their suggestions